E: [email protected] T: + (353) 0868921118
Cancel your driving test. If you want to cancel your driving test,you should let the RSA driver test section know, as quickly as possible.In order not to lose your fee (85euro)>
- You should not have cancelled more than two appointments.
- You should have given at least 10 days notice.
- If you did not turn up for your test,because there was dangerous road conditions locally and you had advised the RSA as soon as possible on the day of your test.
You will lose your fee if >
- You have given less than 10 days notice.
- You have already cancelled two test appointments.
You can cancel your test by several ways.
- online-thru"driver testing online application system"at rsa.ie .
- complete "online test cancellation form".
By phone : contact the rsa-cancellation voicemail service at lo-call 1890406040.,operates 24hrs a day,7 days a week.
Email: at [email protected] .
Post: Driver test section,RSA,Moy valley bisiness park.Primrose hill,Ballina,Co.Mayo.
If rsa cancel your test themselves on the day you sit your test,they will arrange another test date for you free of charge at the earliest available date.